Thursday 29 September 2016

Invest in the Tigerkenn Homes property developement initiative

Ladies and Gentlemen, We at Tigerkenn Homes Ltd have packaged a property investment partnership that will aim to make money for all of us. I think I will start by introducing the company for the benefit of those of us seeing the name for the first time. Tigerkenn Homes is a company registered in Nigeria in 2014 to carry out the business of buying and selling lands and houses, embark on the construction of building projects and undertake all other businesses related with land and houses. We have in our portfolio of completed projects, a lot of single and multiple family dwelling units, most of our completed and ongoing work are here online. Our experience in handling tricky land and property negotiation is vast. We have a track record of ownership of lands, mostly in Enugu state. On the business angle, we are very experienced. We have an excellent funds management approach to building and managing homes which will be very valuable to our supply chain process. We have the men, the knowledge and the expertise to handle this type of business to perfection. This is a step towards my major aim of one day taking my company public, and allowing investors to partake in our successes. On the strength of the above, I will like to partner with members of the general public for the purposes of investment in buildings for sale, with the understanding that we share the profits which will accrue from such business. The processes will be as transparent as my other ventures, the whole pictures of everything will be here on this pages while the bidding can also take place here! BUT IS THIS A PROFITABLE BUSINESS? I will say yes with good reasons, although the purchasing power of Nigerians has taken a hit of recent, I am optimistic that a seasoned investor has a good chance of squeezing out real profit from good property offering for sale. The value of buildings can only increase, if some factors are considered before building them. HOW WILL IT BE DONE? I intend to source for capital from interested members of the public to buy a land and start a residential building , with an intent to sell. The construction cost will be shared to every contributor periodically and the selling price announced so we can work out our profits and share according to the contribution of each person. EXPECTED PROFIT MARGINS? I target a 30% margin with reasons, and I have very good reasons that I can achieve this. EXPECTED DURATION? Although a house could be sold even before it is roofed, I am aware of the fact that it may take a lot longer to sell. But the tricks I am packaging will make selling easy for me. This is what I want to be doing for the long term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cost of a set of chairs in Enugu 2024

If you are looking to furnish your home, follow us as we bring you the current cost of well built furniture and home equipment as at now. We...