Tuesday 24 February 2015

Controversial quotation for 2 million naira

I think I will need to go back to school, because I am not understanding the English of the youths of nowadays. Please help me scrutinize this quotation for cabinet works in a site I am handling and please tell me what you think.






 After spending some time to rack my brain to understand the quotation, I think what my guy wanted to list are;

1. Foreign plywood 84 pieces
2. Ordinary plywood 24 pieces
3. 20 plank of wood
4. One by three 20 pieces
5. Three gallon of gum
6. Two inches half bag
7. Three inches nail half bag
8. Concrete nail half bag
9. One inch half bag
10. Vernia ten foot
11. Transport
12. Workmanship
13. Total amount N2 million

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cost of a set of chairs in Enugu 2024

If you are looking to furnish your home, follow us as we bring you the current cost of well built furniture and home equipment as at now. We...