Sunday 14 June 2015

A joke about a dumb thief

A young man went out to buy a gun an rob people on the road out of economic frustration. He went into the market and bought a cheap toy gun and went home with it. Later that evening, the young man came out and his himself in a small bush along a road close to the market to rob unsuspecting traders of their money. The young man was selecting his targets carefully and when he saw an old man slowly walking home, he sprang up from his hiding place in the bushes and blocked the path of the old man and the following conversation ensured; Young man: "Your money or your life!" Old man: "Sorry I will give you all I have, just don't hurt me" But the old man took another look at the young man when he got closer, and started laughing. He was laughing more as he looked at the gun. Young man: Give me the money or I shoot you now" Old man: So you cannot recognise me again, I am the man who sold this plastic toy gun to you this afternoon" The young man just ran back into the bush and threw the gun away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cost of a set of chairs in Enugu 2024

If you are looking to furnish your home, follow us as we bring you the current cost of well built furniture and home equipment as at now. We...