Sunday 14 June 2015

Updates in our land purchase at Ugwuomu Nike

The flow of water is still much here, I have employed some villagers here to help me cut all the grass which has been growing wildly this rainy season. The grass is forming a bush around the entry point into this land. (every one now knows me in this village and they are eager to help in anything I ask of. Some approached me to give them contracts to supply sand and others want to bring in gravel with wheel barrows) Meanwhile we continue to place beacons around the land but the work is being hindered by too much rains which mess up the access roads. I will work on this first culvert pictured to allow me and others drive through to the nearest point in this land where I usually park my car. I think 7 bags of cement will do the work. I have discussed this with some people in the village, they are going to supply gravel and sand while I bring in cement and labour. Water is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cost of a set of chairs in Enugu 2024

If you are looking to furnish your home, follow us as we bring you the current cost of well built furniture and home equipment as at now. We...