Friday 24 July 2015

Catching the author of the mystery "writings on the wall" in Port Harcourt

The writings are in many places, almost everywhere, if you are passing through the popular Rumuokoro roundabout, you cannot fail to notice the bold printing of indiscriminate letters, sometimes making sense, but most times talking rubbish. I still wondered why nobody has cared to arrest this man who is clearly defacing the environment. I mounted surveillance to see who is doing this damage, and after three days, my patience paid off as I caught him in the act. Is he mad, or just a little imbalanced upstairs? That a question for another day.

2 comments:

  1. So much good work. Nobody to comment or view or contribute.

    mehn..... followed spyder from nairaland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a form of abstract word art. I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Cost of a set of chairs in Enugu 2024

If you are looking to furnish your home, follow us as we bring you the current cost of well built furniture and home equipment as at now. We...