Thursday 30 July 2015

How to complete your concrete decking in 14 days.

With 2 weeks , a normal decking process could be completed. But I always like to drag it to 3 weeks to be sure I supervise every detail. If I am 100% available in a site and its half of this size as you say, I will supply wood and then move 4 carpenters onto the house. The wood work will take them 3 days to complete, then I move in iron workers on the 4th day with full materials, they spend another 3 days doing the beam and throwing and tying the mat. The electrician comes along and props his biscuits as he inserts the pipes underneath the mat. The plumber can overlap with the electrician as well as iron workers spending a 4th day returning the mat. The carpenters has to come back and seal the boards, while everyone does a final check for the remaining days. For me, I will be looking hard for faults. The last day of their work is when I make final arrangements for the cast of the deck. It tames a day for most small houses, and two days for larger buildings. In summary, 4 workers X 10 days for an average cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cost of a set of chairs in Enugu 2024

If you are looking to furnish your home, follow us as we bring you the current cost of well built furniture and home equipment as at now. We...