Friday 27 March 2015

Sketch of our planned estate at Ugwuomu Nike

This is the provisional sketch of this site, this has been measured and demarcated to create the roads on this virgin plots of land. After we completed this work, another member of the family with a land bordering this on the western side called me and asked that my surveyors return to measure his own land. He wants to sell too. I will be sending back my men to go measure this new land and add to this sketch so we can get additional plots to be allocated. I do not know the size of his land but it will become clearer after the measurements.

What else, there is a rumor of a new road coming this way, and I think its long overdue, if this happens the community will become more demanding and start asking for a higher price.

The amount I put up there for the surveys cannot get us a survey plan on the current rates in the surveyor's council new tariff. They have raised individual lifting with your personal names to N90,000 per plot. (just saw it today in the surveyor's office) This means that we have to pay more to get the survey plans, plus this current perimeter survey and plotting. I think we might have to raise this survey fees to around 130,000 to cover for every survey issues and you get your survey plans issued.

Please wait till all the measurements are in before committing to this financially, there might still be some adjustments. For larger plots of lands, we might have to charge more, this is the plans for now.

Do we want a complete perimeter fencing of this plots? I am sure most of us wants it, I will cost the perimeter fencing and add to the list so we can start fencing this site as soon as we complete the clearing of the whole land. I await more contributions.

I am optimistic of the success of this estate, it is still far from town but trust Enugu, development is speeding towards this area, and if we wait till it happens, we might not be able to buy anything here. Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cost of a set of chairs in Enugu 2024

If you are looking to furnish your home, follow us as we bring you the current cost of well built furniture and home equipment as at now. We...