Wednesday 18 March 2015

Buy a land at "Royal Palm estates' Ugwuomu Nike.

Ladies and gentlemen, let us gather here again to do something great as usual. Whatever that is worth doing, is worth doing well. I believe that investment in lands is one of the most stable forms of investments as it has never lost value, especially in our clime where population is growing at an exponential pace, necessitating the expansion of human habitation into hitherto rural locations.

The pace of development in Enugu is surprising, powered by a growing middle class and improving economy, housing estates are springing up everywhere in the city, but the cost is very high especially in city centers, this is why I have been looking for lands in developing locations where it will seem like the price is cheap today, then we can develop the land to meet our taste and as developments stretch into the location, we are already there.

I always emphasize on the safety of our investment, and that is why I take great pains to investigate, ask lots of questions and follow up on all information about a land I will like to acquire. This is because, a good name is better that gold, I will like to develop an estate where people will buy lands and have rest of mind. A place where you are sure you own the land, with full documentation signed by all concerned. A place I can live in peace and happiness.

I have seen a land I will like us to start paying for at Ugwuomu Nike, this land is a virgin land, never surveyed, never measured. The land is owned by a group of families and they all agree to sell to me at my price. We have been locked in negotiations since two weeks ago and now they have agreed to sell.

The distance from Orie Emene (behind the airport) is approximately 15 minutes on rough untarred road, I am sure by the time they rebuild the road, this plot will be just 5 minutes away, or less. I will want us to take positions before the road works may begin, this road can begin anytime because of the numerous institutions that the road leads to. this road leads to Caritas university, Adoration ministries (Fr. Mbaka's church), Godfrey Okoye university permanent site, the land we are going to be paying for is very near to Godfrey Okoye university permanent site.

I will list the prices and other conditions in my next posts.

Thank you as you join me in this new initiative. Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cost of a set of chairs in Enugu 2024

If you are looking to furnish your home, follow us as we bring you the current cost of well built furniture and home equipment as at now. We...